Club Welfare Officer - Michael Williamson - 07743416613 - [email protected]
Safety Incident Reporting - The accident log book is in the Clubhouse at the bar.
An Automatic Electronic Defibrilator is available in the Clubhouse
Penrith Golf Club is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and positive
environment for all individuals involved in golf.
Safeguarding duties apply to an adult who:
- Has needs for care and support (whether or not the local authority is meeting any of those needs) and;
- Is experiencing, or is at risk of, abuse or neglect; and;
- As a result of those care and support needs is unable to protect themselves from either the risk of, or the experience of, abuse or neglect.
Everyone working with children and young people has a responsibility for
keeping them safe, irrespective of their role, whether they are paid members of
staff or volunteers.
England Golf is committed to ensure that the sport of golf is one within which all
participants can thrive in a safe environment and that all children and young
people have an enjoyable and positive experience when playing golf.
Penrith Golf Club is committed to Safety
Please read understand and follow these rules to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience at our Club.
FIRST AID: Assistance is available from the Greenkeepers, the Professionals, and the
Clubhouse Staff. An AED defibrillator is located outside the Secretary’s Office in the Clubhouse.
REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS: The accident log is in the Clubhouse at the Bar.
CARRY A MOBILE PHONE WHILE PLAYING AND IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY: RING 999 FOR AN AMBULANCE
AMBULANCE ACCESS POINTS: Car Parks
SHOUT “FORE!” IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE FULL RANGE OF A WAYWARD SHOT:
● Do not play until the players in front are out of range.
● Ensure no one is standing too close or in a position to be hit by the club, the ball or debris
when making a stroke or a practice swing.
● Shout FORE if your ball might hit someone.
● On hearing “Fore!” - Crouch, cover your head with your arms and count to 10.
Please see the Course Safety Notice for other relevant information.