Updated Guidance Regarding COVID-19
Date | 29th Sep 2020 - 29th Sep 2021
COVID 19 GUIDANCE AND CONTROL MEASURES
To comply with updated guidance that is effective 24-Sep, We have updated our policy for visitors and group bookings.
Please read carefully and ensure that your party is aware of the requirements prior to entering to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
- At all times groups must abide by Clubhouse regulations, including maintaining one meter of separation and respecting the one way system.
- A mask must be worn when entering any part of the building. You may not enter the building without a mask.
- Masks may only be removed once seated in the clubhouse or restaurant.
- Group organisers must ensure that contact information is accurate for each person attending and provide this to the Professional or Catering Manager if requested.
- Golfers are grouped based on their assigned tee time.
- Tee time groupings arrive not more than 20 minutes before their tee time, or 1 hour before if using the Clubhouse facilities
- Golfers must maintain two meters of separation while playing.
- Once in the clubhouse, a member of staff will greet you and assign you your table(s) A member of staff will take your order at your table once you are seated.
- We ask that, where possible, members keep their members cards topped up sufficiently to reduce time spent on transactions.
- Visitors are encouraged to pay using contactless debit card where possible.
- To avoid exceeding Clubhouse capacity, a time limit of 1 hour may be placed on groups within the Clubhouse to enable following groupings to enter.
- Our clubhouse is set in tables of two, tables and chairs should not be moved together to form larger tables
The above is in place to ensure we can operate in a safe and responsible manner, please follow this and any other guidance given by staff during your visit.
We appreciate your patience in these circumstances.